TERMS & CONDITIONs - Patient Agreement
The advice and information, including but not limited to, opinion, comparison, tests, diagnosis., contents, graphics, images and other advices by SECOND OPINION, said advice is subject to present health condition, situation, other medical and physical conditional and other various effecting variables of an individual at "time of case' before SECOND OPINION. Said advice by SECOND OPINION &/or its portal or its website are for secondary consideration and informational purposes only. No advices on this site is intended to be used with anyone including medical - Healthcare practitioners, doctors, nurses, compounders, lab operators, medicine supplier, neither it should be considered as substitute for professional medical first advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your first physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical conditions or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regime, and never disregard first professional medical advice or delay.
I / on behalf of Patient hereby declare that I have requested and authorize the Medical Practitioner / Physician / provider for an online consultation for me or for the person requested regarding the diagnosis mentioned in the conditions section.
The Medical Practitioner / Physician or provider will reach his or her conclusions regarding my medical diagnosis based solely on the information and documents provided by me.
I understand and agree that:
- This is a digital platform provides Expert Second Opinion services about primary diagnosis and line of treatment / management without physical examination of the patient.
- Online consultation is solely based on the information provided by me and, in the absence of a physical evaluation, the provider / medical practitioner / physician may not be aware of certain facts that may limit or affect his or her assessment or diagnosis of my condition and recommended treatment.
- Online consultation is very different as compare to the usual face-to-face examination and that the Medical Practitioner / Physician / Provider providing the consultation is totally bounded by the written information, medical history and images documents provided by me. Accordingly, the diagnosis and the opinion provided is provisional. However, ESO maintains high standards and provide the best and satisfactory services to its client/customer/patient through its virtual yet friendly-approach to provide instant medical advice.
- An online consultation has no intentions to replace face-to-face medical evaluation by a physician. It aims to support the existing system by improving the outreach of health and medical services with an instant online second opinion to its registered customer / client / patient
- The Medical practitioner / physician / provider renders only an online consultation and does not assume any responsibility for my continued medical care or treatment.
- My medical information will be handled with strict confidentiality, privacy and security; however, I understand there are risks associated with any electronic transfer process from one location to another.
- I solely assume the risk of the limitations set forth herein, and I further understand that no warranty or guarantee has been made to me concerning any particular result related to my condition or diagnosis.
- I will take treatment under the qualified medical practitioner / specialist at good hospital and qualified staff only.
- I am aware that the payment made by me (patient) digitally to the Expert Second Opinion Services Pvt. Ltd. through the available payment gateway and refund is not applicable in any of the circumstances unless gateway face any technical glitches.
- I am also aware that Expert Second Opinion Services Pvt. Ltd. is only an online platform, provides medical consultancy services. However, if any negligence is occurred from the side of the medical practitioners or any dispute arises between me (patient) and medical practitioners then Expert Second Opinion Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable in any situation.
DISCLAIMER & RELEASE
I hereby completely and irrevocably release EXPERT SECOND OPINION SERVICES PVT. LTD. and its affiliates, respective medical staff members, physicians and other health care professionals, insurance providers, administrators, officers, employees and directors (collectively, the “Parties”) of any and all errors and omissions, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, knowingly or unknowingly, as well as all claims, actions or damages arising from or in connection with the online consultation, conclusions or recommendations provided by Parties or its physicians. Furthermore, I agree that the Parties have no liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the medical information submitted to them or for any errors in its electronic transmission.
As a condition to receiving the online consultation service, I have read and acknowledge that I have given this consent of my own free will.
Many of the physicians/ specialist affiliated with EXPERT SECOND OPINION SERVICES PVT. LTD. are independent practitioners and members of the medical staff at one or more hospitals and are neither employees nor agents of the hospitals. As a result, EXPERT SECOND OPINION SERVICES PVT. LTD. is not responsible for the care provided by these physicians.